Program Supervisor: K. Vernon (416-287-7165). Email: email@example.com
7.5 credits in English are required They should be selected as follows:
1. 2.0 credits
ENGA01H3 What Is Literature?
ENGA02H3 Critical Writing about Literature
ENGB27H3 Charting Literary History I
ENGB28H3 Charting Literary History II
2. 1.0 additional credit from courses whose content is pre-1900*
*See the English Course List for courses in pre-1900
3. At least 0.5 credit at the D-level in ENG courses
4. 4.0 additional credits in ENG courses of which 2.0 credits must be at the C- or D- level
1. Students may count no more than one of the following courses towards the Major requirements: ENGB35H3 Children's Literature, ENGB36H3 Detective Fiction, ENGB41H3 Science Fiction.
2. Students may count no more than one 1.0 credit of D-level independent study [ENGD26Y3, ENGD27Y3, ENGD28Y3, (ENGD97H3), (ENGD99H3)] towards an English program.
3. The following courses do not count towards any English programs: ENG100H, ENG185Y.