The Program requires completion of 4.0 credits, of which 1.0 credit must be at the C-level:
1. Introduction to Psychology (1.0 credit):
PSYA01H3 Introduction to Biological and Cognitive Psychology
PSYA02H3 Introduction to Clinical, Developmental, Personality and Social Psychology
2. Laboratory Methods (0.5 credit):
[PSYB70H3 Methods in Psychological Science or (PSYB01H3) Psychological Research Laboratory or (PSYB04H3) Foundations in Psychological Research]
3. Statistical Methods (0.5 credit):
[PSYB07H3 Data Analysis in Psychology or STAB22H3 Statistics I or STAB23H3 Introduction to Statistics for the Social Sciences]
4. Breadth in Psychology at the B-level: One course from each grouping (1.0 credit):
a. Social, Developmental, Personality and Clinical (courses listed in the 10-, 20- or 30-series);
b. Perception, Cognition and Physiology (courses listed in the 50- or 60-series);
5. Breadth in Psychology at the C-level (1.0 credit).
Note: Typically, Psychology Minors are not permitted to take more than 1.0 credit of PSY C-level courses, and are not permitted to take any PSY D-level courses.