LIND02H3: Independent Study in Linguistics

Independent study and research in an area of interest to the student. Students must obtain consent from a supervising instructor before registering. Interested students should contact the Undergraduate Assistant for Linguistics for further information.

At least 1.0 credit at the C-level in LIN courses; and a CGPA of 3.3; and permission of the supervising instructor.
University-Based Experience
Students must complete and submit a Supervised Study Form available at the Office of the Registrar.