PLID01H3 Independent Study in Psycholinguistics

Independent study and research in an area of interest to the student. Students must obtain consent from a supervising instructor before registering. Interested students should contact the Undergraduate Assistant for Psycholinguistics for further information.


At least 1.0 credit at the C-level in PLI courses; and a CGPA of 3.3; and permission of the supervising instructor.


Students must complete and submit a Supervised Study Form available at the Office of the Registrar.