You are here
- Y. Gu, M.Phil., Ph.D. (London), Associate Professor
- E. Harney, M.A. (Harvard), M.A. (Washington), Ph.D. (London), Associate Professor
- A. Irving, B.F.A. (Nova Scotia College of Art and Design), M.F.A. (York), Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
- A. MacDonald, B.A. (York), AOCAD, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
- E. Webster, B.A., M.A. (Toronto), Ph.D. (Case Western Reserve), Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
ACM Program Manager: M. Hussain Email: email@example.com
The Department of Arts, Culture and Media offers a Minor Program in Curatorial Studies. This program is a perfect supplement to students pursuing a Major Program in Art History and Visual Culture, Specialist Program in Arts Management, Major Program in Media, Journalism and Digital Cultures, and Specialist or Major Program in Studio Art.
Experiential Learning and Outreach
For a community-based experiential learning opportunity in your academic field of interest, consider the course CTLB03H3, which can be found in the Teaching and Learning section of the Calendar.