You are here
- Y. Gu, M.Phil., Ph.D. (London), Associate Professor
- E. Harney, M.A. (Harvard), M.A. (Washington), Ph.D. (London), Associate Professor
- A. Irving, B.F.A. (Nova Scotia College of Art and Design), M.F.A. (York), Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
- A. MacDonald, B.A. (York), AOCAD, Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
- E. Webster, B.A., M.A. (Toronto), Ph.D. (Case Western Reserve), Associate Professor, Teaching Stream
ACM Program Advisor: M. Hussain, Email: email@example.com
The Department of Arts, Culture and Media offers a Minor program in Curatorial Studies. This program is a perfect supplement to students pursuing a Major in Art History and Visual Culture, Specialist in Arts Management, Major in Media, Journalism and Digital Cultures, and Specialist or Major in Studio Art.
Service Learning and Outreach
For an experiential learning opportunity that also serves others, consider the course CTLB03H3 (Introduction to Service Learning), which can be found in the "Teaching and Learning” section of the Calendar.